BIG PUMPKIN SEASON Adventures Await!
10am – 6pm (Gate closes at 5:30pm)
October 3rd – October 26th
Open Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
Roloff Farms has EXPANDED---No Waiting To Park!
Admission to our Pumpkin Patch is FREE!
- Pumpkin Patch — Pumpkins of every shape and size! Come see our Giants, Blue/Pink pumpkins, hound speckled and more! — Your pick!
- Food Corner — Enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, chili, polish dogs, chips & more! Yummy!
- Fresh "Kettle Popcorn" — Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn Co.- Ever tried Tutti Fruitti? Or Sweet Corn & Habanero? Plus good, old fashion Carmel Corn, YUM!
- Gift Barn — Get a Roloff Farms T-shirt, sweatshirt, or hat and find a Roloff to autograph it for you! We also have a wide variety of specialty gifts and items for everyone. NEW THIS YEAR….. Roloff Pumpkin Salsa!
- Wagon Tours — See the farm and all the old famous attractions (and some new ones, too!) Wagon tours are $10.00 each. (Last tour departs at 5:00pm)
- Pony Rides — Sweet and Gentle Pony Carousel
- Face Painting
- NEW NEW NEW — ADVENTURE AREA (Fun for ALL Ages)
Wristband Required, See Pricing Below
- Hay Pyrmaid
- Kiddy Train- Ride as many time as you want!
- Spooky Forest Trail Loop
- Tarantula Track -- Can you make it to the finish?
- Corn Stalk Maze
- Giant Sling Shots
- Obstacle Course
- Giant Tire Zone
- Exotic Animals - Walk on the Wild Side. Come see the Baby Tiger!
- Petting Zoo - Get up close with our barn animals!
- Tee Pee Play Area
- Pony Hops
- Putt Putt Golf
- Pumpkin Fun House
- Select Entertainment - Mermaids, Dancers and More!
2014 Pricing Guide
- FREE PARKING.
- ***MOST POPULAR*** All INCLUSIVE "Adventure Pass Combo" $12.00 per person (Children under 2 are Free) — Includes: Our Famous 30 minute Wagon Tour, and Adventure Area Entry Wristband. Note: An adult is required to accompany children 10 & under
- Famous Wagon Tour (Only. Does not include admission into Adventure Area) - $10.00 per person (Children under 2 are Free)
- Adventure Area Wristband (Only. Does not include wagon tour) $7.00 per person (Children under 2 are Free)
- Senior Discount 20% Off
- Military Discount 20% Off
- Groups of any size are welcome. No reservations required. (10% OFF Groups of 10 or More)
Golden Pass Private Tours
Want to enjoy a beautiful and private 30 minute tour of the farm given by a member of the Roloff family? See the farm's many amazing structures up close and personal — including a tour of the Western Town and newly completed Castle! Get more details » and make your reservation today!
From Portland take Hwy 26 west to Exit 61 (Shute/Helvetia Rd). Turn right (north) onto Helvetia Rd at the exit. Continue for approx 3 miles and follow the signs to Roloff Farms.
- No pets except for registered service animals
- Please respect our NO SMOKING POLICY
- Our wagon tours are handicap accessible
- Roloff Family Appearances — The family is actively filming new episodes of Little People Big World. As such, they may not always be available to meet the public, but they are around often so keep your camera ready, have a Roloff T-shirt in hand for your autograph, and be on the look-out!
You are important to us. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN OCTOBER!