Another Great PUMPKIN SEASON has passed... Thanks to all who came out. We look forward to seeing you October 2013!.
Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
October 5th - Oct 28th, 2012
10:00am - 6:00pm
Parking $2.00 per car (bus parking $5)
Roloff Farms has EXPANDED---No Waiting To Park!
Admission to our Pumpkin Patch is FREE!
- Pumpkin Patch — Pumpkins of every shape and size — you pick!
- Food Corner — NEW for 2012: McKillips Catering featuring... Speciality on site BBQ and much more!
- Fresh "Kettle Popcorn" — Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn Co.- Ever tried Tutti Fruitti? Or Sweet Corn & Habanero? Plus good, old fashion Carmel Corn, YUM!
- Gift Barn — Get a new Logo Roloff Farms T-shirt, sweatshirt, or hat and find a Roloff to autograph it for you! We also have a wide variety of specialty gifts and items for everyone.
- Wagon Tours — See the farm and all the old famous attractions (and some new ones, too!) Wagon tours are $10.00 each (10% off 4 people or more).
- FREE — Giant Hay Pyramid & NEW Kid's Tee Pee Play Zone
- FREE — Petting Zoo
- FREE — Pumpkin Fun House
- FREE — "Walk on the Wild Side" — You CANT MISS our exotic animals including the baby tiger, pygmy porcupine and so much more!
- DON'T MISS — The Giant slide and kiddie jump (weather permitting). And get your Face Painted too!
- Groups of any size are welcome. No reservations required.
Golden Pass Private Tours
Want to enjoy a beautiful and private 30 minute tour of the farm given by a member of the Roloff family? See the farm's many amazing structures up close and personal — including a tour of the Western Town and newly completed Castle! Get more details »
From Portland take Hwy 26 west to Exit 61 (Shute/Helvetia Rd). Turn right (north) onto Helvetia Rd at the exit. Continue for approx 3 miles and follow the signs to Roloff Farms.
- No pets except for registered service animals
- Please respect our NO SMOKING POLICY
- Our wagon tours are handicap accessible
- Roloff Family Appearances — The family is actively filming new episodes of Little People Big World. As such, they may not always be available to meet the public, but they are around often so keep your camera ready, have a Roloff T-shirt in hand for your autograph, and be on the look-out!
You are important to us. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN OCTOBER!